A pure and nutritious oil derived from the freshly pressed seeds of the Nigella Sativa plant.
Our premium black seeds are grown in organic, pesticide-free soil and cold-pressed to preserve the potent nutrient profile, resulting in a full-spectrum oil that has not been harmed by heat or solvents.
Thymoquinone is one of the most important components of black seed oil. Our high-strength oil contains 2.4% Thymoquinone thanks to the organic nutrient-rich soil, free of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and extracted using fresh, first-pressing techniques.
As well as using it for inner health, it can be applied topically to treat dry, itchy, and scaly skin conditions, as well as added to shampoo to nourish and strengthen hair, thanks to its rich nutrient profile.
- Known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Balances cholesterol
- Promotes liver health
- Treats infections
- Improves fertility
- Aids weight loss and decreases body mass
- Supports immunity & joints
- Supports digestive health
- Use topically to relieve dry, itchy and scaly skin conditions
- Can be used as a natural chest rub
- Helps to promote a clear complexion
- Nourishes and strengthens hair
How to Use
Adult intake: 1 teaspoon (5ml) on its own or mixed with a drink or water. You can also add to smoothies, dips or salad dressings. This is a cold-pressed oil and should not be heated. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not required.
100% organic cold-pressed black cumin seed oil (Nigella sativa)